Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Elton John 1976-09-17 Edinburgh Playhouse, Edinburgh, Scotland


        Intro.
        Skyline Pigeon
        I Need You to Turn To
        Sixty Years On
        Border Song
        Daniel
        Love Song
        (Lesley Duncan cover)
        Bennie and the Jets
        The Greatest Discovery
        Candle in the Wind
        Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)
        Tonight
        I Think I'm Going to Kill Myself
        Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me
        Better Off Dead
        Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
        Someone Saved My Life Tonight
        Sweet Painted Lady
        Your Song
        Island Girl
        Don't Go Breaking My Heart
        Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting

Link



1 comment:

  1. This is a superb concert, by the sounds of it, broadcast both on television, and in totality on Scottish radio, in 1976.

    Thanks a million for sharing this.

    Michael

    Monday 6th April 2015 5.10pm BST

    ReplyDelete